EVENT POSTPONED: Will POST when rescheduled.
Each day we are asked to give our attention, our resources and often our hearts to individuals, causes or ideas. How and why we decide where we invest is critical to achieving the right results, that will make a life or a community better.
The question we have been considering, as resources become more precious is, are we giving or are we investing?
We believe it is about investing. When we give, are we to expect an outcome, most often not. Yet over the years of researching this topic, I have found this to be a falsehood. We have a natural expectation that when we give, there will be a result. Our innate desire to make a difference in the world is connected to our ability to manage the resurces we have to achieve the greatest result.
Quite simply, the goal of igniting this conversation is to get each of us to think more strategically on how and where we give for the greatest impact in our community.
Join us January 9th at Everbank stadium for an afternoon of discussion, passion and purpose.
We ask you to consider...
• What charitable organization touches your heart?
• Who do you decide to give to?
• How does your community investment affect your brand?
• What social impact is your business most proud of?
Non-Profits, Social Entrepreneurs:
• What makes you investable?
• What makes your organization worthy of investment?
• How are you articulating return on investment to your donors? Funders?
• Where are you volunteering?
• Are you learning while volunteering?
• What skills are being honed?
are hard questions to consider. Join us to explore these questions as a community. Come away with new perspectives and insights that will
Join author Robert Clancy for an afternoon of inspirational stories and spiritual highlights from his acclaimed new book, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Soul.
Through thought-provoking excerpts and open dialogue, experience how
volunteerism, community service and a compassion for humanity can help
shape your career, bring deeper meaning to your business and enlighten
After Robert shares his insights we will have time to
speak with each other and listen to a panel of local and national
business leaders and philanthropists. Our special guests are finalizing
their calenders. As we know more we will post!
• Learn how community service can tangibly enhance your business and your bottom line.
• Discover how volunteerism truly makes a difference in our community and why you should be involved on deeper levels.
• Gain insights on how to engage with volunteers and donors in new ways.
This thought provoking afternoon is sure to fire you up and inspire your next move in the giving community!
Cost: $45 Individual • $180 - Buy 4 - Get 5 • $360 - Buy 8 - Get 10
This event is proudly sponsored by Everbank, Hunter & Associates, Bold Bean Coffee Roasters. and Einstein Bagels
Are you interested in sponsorship? Spots still available!
This event is proudly supported by AIGA Jacksonville and Jacksonville American Marketing Association