• delivering character and ethics education
• fostering meaningful ethics based conversations and experiences
Coalition membership is achieved by participating in a character and ethics training session. This training is delivered via a workshop setting to groups and organizations. A monthly session is held for small groups and individuals.
3+ from same organization $129 each
Pricing for custom on-site sessions are available for large organizations
Annual Membership Renewals
• Free attendance at Monthly Breakfast Sessions
• Three Hour Character and Ethics Training Session
• Member Listing on CC! Website
• Intro Personal Profile in Monthly newsletter and Blog
• Discounted admission to retreats and events
• Usage of Coalition mark on your website and promo materials
• Fourth Monday each Month
• 3 hour highly interactive session
In the session you will:
• Explore the 6 Pillars of Character.
• Learn the CC! Ethical Decision Making Process
• Discover how the Pilars of Character can support your business and brand development
• Experience the power of story telling & how it supports business evolution
Monthly Member Breakfast Sessions
Second Monday each Month
The Coaltion meets on a monthly basis for breakfast, created to foster meaningful
dialogue about real and current character and ethics issues we all face. The sessions are highly interactive and will be different each month. A featured speaker will share an ethical dilema and how they dealt with it. As a group we will explore the elements of ethical dilemmas and how they influence our individual and organizational values.
Visitors are welcome 2x per year.
Meetings held at:
Perdue Offfice Systems
5 W. Forsyth St. Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32202 Tel. 904.737.5858