Tuesday, January 31, 2012
What Our Supporters Are Saying
Breakfast Participant Insights:
"Good opportunity to network and have valued discussions with others in the NPO and business community."
Mark Landschoot, Director, Family Promise of Jacksonville
"I believe every business should align itself with attributes of character. This session provided a wonderful learning opportunity to explore HOW an organization is perceived through the "character lens" in a safe and open atmosphere."
Amy Lynn Calfee, Owner ALC Creative
Strategic Planning Event: Flux Capacitator
What did you like about event?
• Creative minds together working for a worthy cause....
• The atmosphere, diverse people, creative juices, link-minded gathering & inspiring culture.
• The back and forth between the group and the gathering aspect of it. Everyone was legitimately there to try to help solve for a need that is out there.
• Being on an even playing field. I was as important as anyone else.
• The creativity and the obvious passion by everyone involved.
• Thank you for inviting me and giving me the opportunity to contribute to your cause.
• I had a great experience. I look forward to continuing being apart of this process.
• Continue to, as you say: Bring God in!