Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Speaker Profile: Kelly Williams | Caring For the Spirit at Work

What Kelly Williams Hale says about herself:  I am a married mom of three - 10 mos., 14 and 25! She has 3 "only" children – born in my 20s, 30s and 40s – proof that God has a sense of humor!

A graphic artist by profession, I use my creative spirit to encourage people. Using the Color Code concept,  I offer practical tools to help people understand themselves and how to improve their relationships.

I often quotes Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

My heart's desire is to help others find their purpose while I continue my journey of self-awareness.

What Florence Haridan says about her: I have enjoyed Kelly explore her creative passion for many years. She has worked to bring the many aspects of her life into harmony and excels in creating solutions that work for all affected. Her passion to serve inspires all those around her to step into themselves with love and respect. We are excited to learn more about her Color Code work and how we may gain a deeper understanding of ourselves.


Also joining Kelly, will be Varick Rosete and Jennifer Bergin Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment